Community InformationSan Joaquin County, CA
- Ambulatory Surgery Center Of Stockton
- Behavioral Health Dept
- Chateau Convalescent Hospital
- Dameron Hospital
- Dignity Health
- Doctors Hospital of Manteca
- Interim Healthcare
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
- Manteca Medical Center
- Meadowood Health & Reabilitation Center
- Neonatal Intensive Care
- San Joaquin General Hospital
- Sri Surgical Express
- Sutter Health
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Tenet Healthcare Corporation
- Mental Health Services is committed to providing excellent services to help you regain control of your life.
- Public Health Division goals are to prevent preventable diseases, premature deaths and disability, and promote optimal physical, emotional and social well being.
- San Joaquin County Emergency Medical Services Agency continually strives for excellence in prehospital patient care by providing system coordination through strong leadership, communication and resource management.
- San Joaquin Community Hospital
- San Joaquin General Hospital Division is dedicated to a philosophy of excellence in providing health services, education and professional training in an integrated system that values quality in life, family interaction, and respect for both clients and employees. The Agency is committed to the delivery of community-oriented, culturally sensitive, and affordable health care throughout San Joaquin County.
- County Administrator's Office The administrator directly controls some departments and programs and coordinates and advises others; acts to enforce ordinances, policies, and rules and regulations as adopted by the Board of Supervisors; advises and makes recommendations to the Board on a vast number of subjects; supervises the preparation of the annual county budget and monitors departmental and agency expenditures throughout the fiscal year.
- District Attorney is committed to provide an effective, efficient and professional approach in serving taxpayers of our county, and treating all taxpayers fairly and equitably in accordance with the law.
- San Joaquin County - Sheriff Department
- San Joaquin County Assessor's Office The County Assessor is a mandated function responsible for producing annual property assessment rolls, the basis of property tax revenue. The Assessor discovers, values, and enrolls all taxable property in San Joaquin County.
- San Joaquin County Superior Court serves all of the citizens of San Joaquin County as the general trial court.
- San Joaquin County Treasurer-Tax Collector is committed to provide an effective, efficient and professional approach in serving taxpayers of our county, and treating all taxpayers fairly and equitably in accordance with the law.
- The San Joaquin County Public Defender's Office is dedicated to serving the diverse needs of our community and its justice system by furnishing clients whose cases have been entrusted to the office, with competent, effective, loyal, ethical, zealous, compassionate and efficient advocacy.
- Lathrop's New Branch Library is equipped with computers for electronic resources, limited reference books and magazines.
- Lodi Public Library
- Mountain House Branch Library
- San Joaquin County Law Library can assist you in your legal research and either direct you to appropriate materials in the library or obtain materials for you from another library
- Stockton - San Joaquin County Public Library
- ACE Train one of the major rail lines into the Bay Area.
- Amtrak San Joaquin Service (800) USA-RAIL "Amtrak Oakland-Bakersfield trains, with coordinated bus connections"
- BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) (510) 441-BART
- Oakland International Airport (510) 577-4000
- San Francisco International Airport and train service (415) 761-0800
- San Joaquin Regional Transit District the Regional Transit Provider for San Joaquin County, provides public transit services in the Stockton Metropolitan Area, as well as Intercity, Interregional, and Rural Transit Services countywide
- Tri Delta Transit
- Asian-American Repertory Theatre of Stockton This Theatre provides quality community live theatre in Stockton.
- Historic Bob Hope Theatre The recent renovation of the Bob Hope Theatre has created a wonderful space for the citizens of Stockton to enjoy not only local arts productions, film, dance, comedy and Broadway type entertainment, but also the latest in top name musical entertainment.
- Pixie Woods Amusement Park "Visit Stockton's own fairyland for the 'young in age and the young in heart'. Take a Ride on the merry-go-round, or board the Pixie Express Train traveling through Indian territory -- but keep a look out for pirates."
- San Joaquin County Fairgrounds is one of Northern California's premier county fairs. It features fun for everyone with big-name concerts, a carnival, horse racing, agriculture, livestock, food and exhibits.
- San Joaquin Historical Society and Museum
- Stockton Civic Theatre , a nonprofit organization of volunteers, offers affordable, adult and youth education, collaborative outreach programs, and promotes involvement with our diverse community.
- Stockton Opera
- Stockton Symphony is one of the pre-eminent performing arts organizations in San Joaquin County, and the third oldest orchestra in California. The Symphony has been presenting live orchestral concerts for 80 years.
- The Haggin Museum "The Haggin Museum, an art and history museum"
- Del Puerto Health Center
- Sutter Tracy Community Hospital
- Emanuel Medical Center Emanuel Medical Center offers high quality medical care to the people of Turlock and surrounding communities.
- Medi-Flight of Northern California Air Methods Corporation's mission is to provide safe, professional air medical transportation services, products, and systems with the highest level of quality and integrity. We are dedicated to providing excellent service to our customers, a fulfilling work environment for our staff, responsible membership in the medical aviation community, and a reasonable return on capital to ensure long-term economic viability and healthy growth.
- Modesto Memorial Medical Center Memorial Medical Center exists to maintain and improve the health status of the citizens of greater Stanislaus County and provides a full range of care, including diagnostic, emergency, surgery, acute medical, home health and outpatient services.
- Modesto Doctors Medical Center Our dedicated physicians and caregivers provide a wide array of quality services, including an acclaimed cardiac care program, women and children's services, orthopedics and oncology. We also offer emergency and trauma services.
- Oak Valley District Hospital Oak Valley Hospital District is commited to providing our communities with quality healthcare services with compassion, pride and excellence.
- Hughson Chronicle
- Mattos Newspapers
- Morris Newspaper Corp Of California
- The Ceres Courier
- Tracy Press
- Turlock Journal
- Modesto Bee Daily regional newspaper.
- Merced Sun-Star Local Newspaper
- Sacramento Bee 24-hour local, state, national and world news, plus politics, sports, business, lifestyle.
- San Jose Mercury News The San Jose Mercury News serves the heart of the Silicon Valley with complete coverage of technology, business, sports and local news.
- San Francisco Chronicle U.S. newspaper
- The Stockton Record Local Newspaper, Free information on classical piano music, music database etc.
- Stanislaus County District Attorney's Office The District Attorney's Office is responsible for the prosecution of criminal cases.
- Stanislaus County Sheriff
- Stanislaus County Superior Court Mission: To Protect Rights and Liberties,Uphold and Interpret the Law,And Resolve Disputes Peacefully, Fairly and Effectively In the Superior Court of Stanislaus County
- County Treasurer/Tax Collector We serve the citizens of Stanislaus County by collecting property tax and other revenues, and investing public funds for a variety of public agencies, helping all of our customers to meet their financial goals.
- California State Parks - California Travel Parks
- Stanislaus County Parks & Recreation Areas
- Tuolumne River Regional Park
- Woodward Reservoir Regional Park
- Yosemite National Park Yosemite National Park, one of the first wilderness parks in the United States, is best known for its waterfalls, but within its nearly 1,200 square miles, you can find deep valleys, grand meadows, ancient giant sequoias, a vast wilderness area, and much more.
- Ceres Area Transit City of Ceres Fixed Route Service, "CAT" is designed to take passengers to residential and commercial areas within the City of Ceres.
- Modesto City-County Airport Offers service through Sky West. Two corporate executive airports are also available, which provide connector flights to major metropolitan areas. With Sacramento, Oakland and San Francisco International Airport less than 90 minutes away, air travel is accessible and convenient from Stanislaus County.
- National Bus Service - Greyhound Bus Lines Greyhound Lines, Inc. is the largest provider of intercity bus transportation, serving more than 2,600 destinations with 18,000 daily departures across the country.
- Stanislaus Regional Transit
- Union Pacific Railroads Is the largest railroad in North America, covering 23 states across two-thirds of the United States. Serve many Stanislaus County locations
- Stanislaus County Library
- Stanislaus County Law Library The Stanislaus County Law Library provides free access to legal information for the judiciary, members of the State Bar, public officials, and to all residents of the county for the purpose of education and research.
- California State University Library
- Central California Art Association & Mistlin Gallery
- Central West Ballet
- Cowboy Museum The Center depicts where the cowboys and cowgirls came from, where they are now, and where we are taking them in the future. It also shows the evolution of rodeo from a ranch pastime to a modern high-skill professional sport. Interactive exhibits are designed to engage the visitor in a wide variety of hands on activities and afford a unique and highly educational experience.
- Dixieland Jazz Society Musical concerts for all tastes
- Great Valley Museum of Natural History Exhibits focus on the flora, fauna and natural history of the Central Valley. Also features an interactive Discovery Room for children, and a native plant garden. Tours and educational programs available.
- McHenry Museum Today the museum features both permanent and traveling exhibits showcasing the Central Valley area's pioneering past.
- State Theatre This is Modesto's performing arts theater.
- The Modesto Symphony Orchestra
- Townsend Opera Players Present several full opera productions, a Broadway musical classic, the Messiah, a New Year's Eve concert and a ""Great Opera Choruses"" production each year.
- C H W Mercy Healthcare
- Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc.
- El Camino Care Ctr
- Heritage Oaks Hospital
- Kaiser Permanente
- Kindred Hospital-Sacramento
- MED7 Urgent Care
- Mariner Health Care Inc
- Mercy Hospital of Folsom Hospital Services
- Mercy San Juan Surgery Center
- Sacramento Center For Hematology & Medical Oncology Inc.
- Shriners Hospital For Children
- Sutter Health
- University Of Ca Surgical Onco
- VA Northern California Health Care System
- Sacramento Center for Hematology and Medical Oncology professional medical corporation providing hematology and oncology care in the greater Sacramento area.
- Emergency Medical Services
- Sutter Cancer Center comprehensive oncology center, providing primary and tertiary care to patients thoughout Northern California
- Radiological Associates of Sacramento Medical Group offers diagnostic imaging, nuclear medicine, and radiation oncology services
- Kindred Hospital Our Mission is to provide quality care, treatment and rehabilitation for medically complex patients and support for their families
- Northern California Shriners Hospital
- Alameda Newspapers, Inc
- Alternative Weekly Network
- C N R News
- Catholic Herald
- Humor Times
- Lee Publishing Company
- Sacramento Business Journal
- The Associated Press
- The Mcclatchy Company
- The Sacramento Observer
- The State Hornet
- News & Review "free news weekly, with entertainment listings and classifieds."
- Sacramento Bee
- Sacramento Observer
- Sacramento Magazine Online
- Elk Grove Citizen
- Arcade Creek Recreation Park Dist.
- Arden Manor Recreation & Park Dist.
- Arden Park Recreation & Park
- Parks & Recreation Dept
- State of California Parks & Recreation Dept - Sutter's Fort SHP
- Brannan Island State Recreation Area Brannan Island State Recreation Area is a maze of waterways through the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta. This park northeast of San Francisco Bay, has countless islands and marshes with many wildlife habitats and many opportunities for recreation, including boating, windsurfing and swimming
- Folsom Lake Located at the base of the Sierra foothills, the 18,000-acre lake and recreation area offers opportunities for hiking, biking, running, camping, picnicking, horseback riding, water-skiing and boating
- Gibson Ranch Park This 300+ acre park is a working ranch right in the middle of an urban community
- Old Sacramento State Historic Park park is a portion of the Old Sacramento Historic District, all of which has been designated a National Landmark
- Sacramento Regional Parks
- State Indian Museum California State Indian Museum displays exhibits and artifacts illustrating the culture of the state's earliest inhabitants
- Sutter's Fort State Historic Park
- Elk Grove Police Department
- Sacramento Sheriff's Department The mission of the Sacramento Sheriff's Department is the protection of life and property, the preservation of the public peace and the enforcement of the law in partnership with our communities. To accomplish our mission, we dedicate ourselves to service with concern.
- California Highway Patrol The mission of the California Highway Patrol is to provide the highest level of safety, service, and security to the people of California
- Sacramento Superior Court Our mission is to assure justice, equality and fairness for all under the law.
- Sacramento Treasury
- County Executive The mission of the County Executive's Office is to ensure that all county activities are geared toward efficiency, economy, and maximum service effectiveness. To guide the County toward this vision, it is the mission of the County Executive's Office to ensure proper, efficient, and effective administration of county affairs on behalf of the Board of supervisors and their constituents.
- Sacramento County District Attorney Seek Justice, Serve Justice, Do Justice
- California Musical Theatre information on the Broadway Series and the Music Circus.
- California State Railroad Museum provides an introduction to the museum and many of its permanent exhibits
- California Museum for History, Women and the Arts
- Sacramento Museum Guide The Sacramento association of museums is comprised of 22 greater Sacramento area museums
- Sacramento Opera "provides season schedule, membership forms, company background, and education programs"
- Sacramento Ballet
- Sacramento Theatre Company "producing classic plays of literary value, as well as experimental work"
- Runaway Stage Productions "live Broadway style musical theatre, storybook children's theater and youth musical theater workshops"
- Punch Line bringing national comedy acts to San Francisco and Sacramento
- California State Capitol Museum
- Discovery Museum history, science, space and technology come together at the Discovery Museum
- Crocker Art Museum As the leading arts institution in the Sacramento Valley, the Crocker serves as the primary regional resource for the study and appreciation of fine art, with an emphasis on the original Crocker family donation of California art and European drawings, contemporary northern California art and, more recently, of East Asian painting and international ceramics
- Fairytale Town 2.5-acre children's park that brings fairytales and nursery rhymes to life
- Sacramento Zoo located in William Land Park
- Folsom Zoo
CORT COMPANIES INC.
343 E Main St., Stockton, CA 95202
Linda Sue Stewart